The Agilent 4210 MP-AES has high sensitivity, detection limits down to ppb levels and is faster than conventional flame Atomic Absorption (AA) for a typical multi-element analysis. Best of all, the Agilent 4210 MP-AES runs on air instead of combustible gases.
- Lowest cost of ownership – the Agilent MP-AES runs unattended without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating cost. Use the MP-AES Cost Saving Estimator to see the savings.
- Ease of use – application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensures any user can set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- Improved laboratory safety – in addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the MP-AES eliminates the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders
- High performance – magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides superior detection limits and larger linear dynamic range compared to flame AA.
- Robustness and reliability – ideal for industries such as food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, manufacturing, mining and for remote locations
- Extend the performance – a range of accessories such as a humidifier, Advanced Valve System 4, and IsoMist temperature controlled spray chamber, extends the instrument’s capabilities, delivering stable analysis of even your toughest samples
- Remote control — The MP Expert Automation Software pack allows automated remote control of the instrument, with status updates and results relayed to you in real time.
- MP Expert Software – intuitive method development and software applets that include pre-set method templates, control of integrated accessories and enhanced diagnostics to maximize your instrument up time all dramatically simplify your workflow