iXR Raman Spectrometer
Achieve multi-modal analysis with the first and only compact Raman developed specifically for integration with other analytical tools. The Thermo Scientific™ iXR Raman Spectrometer offers performance comparable to laboratory research grade Raman spectrometers, and it is suitable for demanding research, product development, and manufacturing needs. Whether you need to complement your materials understanding with chemical identification, correlate chemistry and materials performance, or monitor a process in real time, the iXR spectrometer can help you reach your goals faster.
• The first Raman spectrometer made specifically for hyphenated techniques.
• Open architecture allows custom coupling to almost any equipment in any position.
• Coupling with iXR eliminates the need for multiple measurements and assumptions; gets answers faster
• One measurement provides answers from multiple techniques all taken at the same time and in the same conditions
• Learn about your samples physical, chemical and structural characteristics and how they affect one another from one measurement.
• Research laboratory level spectroscopic performance.
• Configurable excitation laser wavelengths and spectral resolution to maximize performance for particular materials.
• Free-space optical coupling eliminates fiber optic losses to maximize sensitivity.
• Lasers shareable and exchangeable with Thermo Scientific™ DXR™2 Raman Microscope products.
• Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ software, data, and spectral library compatibility with DXR2 Raman products.