The Agilent 5977B GC/MSD is the latest in the series of most trusted Single Quadrupole GC/MS systems. Made for labs that focus on applications such as environmental, chemical, petrochemical, food, forensic, pharmaceutical, and material testing.
Building on a long track record of innovation, the High Efficiency Source (HES) and InertPlus Extractor EI Source maximize the number of ions that are created and transferred out of the source body and into the quadrupole analyzer. This novel Mass Selective Detector (MSD) design makes the 5977B the most popular GC/SQ for routine, robust and reliable use.
- Improve sensitivity (10x greater) with detection limits as low as 1.5 fg IDL – performance that brings yesterday’s triple-quadrupole limits of detection into today’s single quadrupole laboratory.
- Reduce time spent on sample prep and maintenance, while meeting your current sensitivity requirements, with just 1/10 of the original sample volume.
- Minimize operating and shipping costs by storing, prepping and disposing of 10x less material.
- Benefit from Eco-friendly features, such as Sleep/Wake modes, and conserve electricity and other resources like carrier gas.
- Greatly reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning with the JetClean self-cleaning ion source.
- Drive productivity with the NEW 8890 GC’s built-in intelligence for diagnostics, monitoring and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface.
- With our Inert Flow Path solutions, maintain sample integrity, while reducing analyte loss and decomposition – from carrier gas introduction to the detector.
- Simplify method development, from instrument settings to data analysis and reporting with MassHunter Software
- The IDP-3 Dry Scroll Pump is an affordable, high performance, oil-free pump option for near silent operation