PerkinElmer’s new Avio500 is a truly simultaneous, dual view, and compact ICP-OES. It utilizes a vertical plasma and is engineered to handle even the most difficult, high-matrix samples without dilution, delivering productivity, performance, and faster return on investment.
- Avio 500 Scott/Cross Flow: P/N N0810010
- Avio 500 Cyclonic/Concentric: P/N N0810011
- Avio 500 Oils: P/N N0810012
Avio 500’s unique features include:
ertical Plasma Torch Design: provides 100% matrix tolerance, minimizing sample p
- V reparation time.
- Flat Plate™ Plasma Technology: delivers a more robust, stable plasma and the lowest argon consumption of any ICP (50% less than other systems).
- Dual View: optimizes axial and radial plasma viewing to the extended linear dynamic range, measuring high and low concentrations in the same run, regardless of wavelength.
- PlasmaShear™ System: offers maintenance-free, argon-free interference removal.
- Universal Data Acquisition: enables simultaneous acquisition of all available wavelengths, with virtually no time or storage penalty.
- Color PlasmaCam™: for real-time viewing status evaluation of plasma, injector, and torch during analysis.
- Syngistix™ for ICP Software: provides an intuitive, left-to-right, icon-based design; built-in, preset methods for faster, easier operation, requiring minimal training; extensive quality control options, including QC Charting; common software platform across AA, ICP, and ICP-MS.
- Built-in Radian™ Remote Monitoring Service, available with Syngistix for ICP software v 4.0 or higher, provides real-time monitoring of your Avio 500 ICP-OES system’s diagnostic parameters, enhancing laboratory productivity.
And for added flexibility, the Avio 500 is available in three configurations, so that you can select the option best suited for your application(s). This configuration of the Avio 500 is equipped with Scott/Cross-Flow sample introduction, suitable for most applications even those requiring hydrofluoric acid.