The 280FS AA Spectrometer combines our world-leading Fast Sequential design with eight lamp capacity and integrated SIPS power supply. It features automatic lamp selection and programmable gas control, integrated SIPS power supply, and UltrAA lamp looms.
The Agilent 280FS AA is a fast and productive flame AA system, featuring Fast Sequential operation combined with 8-lamp capability, premium optics, and UltrAA lamp looms for greater performance. Able to handle multi-element suites with ease, it is ideal for environmental, food, and agriculture applications as well as high-throughput labs. The 280FS AA features automatic lamp selection, a programmable gas box, and D2 background correction, and can be fitted with a full range of AA accessories to further extend its capabilities.
- Boost productivity and reduce running costs using Fast Sequential analysis – the more elements you determine, the more you save on gas, reagent and lamp usage. (8 lamp capacity including support for up to 4 UltrAA lamps)
- Reduce your analysis time by determining the concentration of all elements from a single aspiration sample
- Get accurate results by determining 10 elements per sample in < 2 minutes without sacrificing data quality
- Improve precision and accuracy with online internal standard corrections for physical differences, sample preparation errors, or drift
- Increased sensitivity by 40% utilizing the UltrAA lamps while reducing noice and lowering your detection limits
- Simplify your analysis by taking the guess work out of the method development with SpectrAA comprehensive cookbook
- Tune your flame AA performance with the Mark 7 atomization system
Mark 7 atomization system can achieve high sensitivity – typically > 0.9 Abs. from 5.