The NexION®l1000 ICP-MS is the ideal high-throughput system for routine, multi-elemental, trace-level analyses that meet regulatory standards – and that works within your budget. It features a host of proprietary technologies that combine to deliver exceptional speed and operational simplicity, making your lab more efficient than ever before.
Part Number: N8150048
Ideal for high-throughput testing laboratories running routine multi-element analysis, the NexION l1000 ICP-MS features:
- A dedicated SMARTintro™ sample introduction module with integrated All Matrix Solution delivers long-term stability while handling high dissolved solids
- Three quadrupoles and the unique capability of the Universal Cell to switch between Collision and Reaction modes using a single gas combine to offer efficient interference removal, requiring minimal switching times (<15 sec) and increasing your productivity
- Extended Dynamic Range capabilities offer the ability to detect high- and low-level elements in a single sample run
- The industry’s fastest data acquisition speed (100,000 points/sec) to handle any particle size
- A new solid-state RF generator with revolutionary LumiCoil™ technology – first ICP-MS RF coil that requires no maintenance or cooling
- Triple Cone Interface with Quadrupole Ion Deflector, delivering no maintenance beyond the cones
- Syngistix™ software provides an intuitive interface that mirrors your workflow, with left-to-right, icon-based navigation that guides you through your analysis. Plus, it’s a cross-platform solution, easing the transition from technique to technique
- Built-in Radian™ Remote Monitoring Service with Syngistix for ICP-MS software v 2.3 or higher – provides real-time monitoring of your NexION system’s diagnostic parameters, enhancing laboratory productivity.