The ELF laboratory furnaces designed for light duty and general use up to 1100 °C.
These laboratory furnaces have a simple drop down door and a top mounted ceramic chimney. The combination of low thermal mass insulation and free radiating wire elements embedded in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
- i1100°C maximum operating temperature.
- i6 litre chamber volumes.
- Drop down door with air gap to minimise external temperature.
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer.
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard.
- Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation.
- Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard.
- Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney.
Manufacture: Carbolite Gero Germany
Lowest energy consumption in its class
Environmentally friendly refrigerant
Multi-level safety concept