FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer with Spectrum FL Software
The FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrometer is the optimal system for analyzing samples susceptible to photo-bleaching. Photo-bleaching may be experienced with certain thin coatings and compounds in bioresearch, cell-biology, molecular biology, immunology, enzymology, tissue and protein samples; FL 6500 is also excellent for phosphorescence analysis. Our new instrument features intuitive software and 26 diverse plug-n-play accessories that outshine your expectations. View the interactive online brochure to see how the FL 6500 can support your needs.
Part Number: N4200010
With the new FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer instrument your laboratory can generate accurate and reliable fluorescence data, regardless of the operator’s experience level.
Features and Benefits include:
- Maximize your dynamic range with Pulse long life Xenon lamp with illumination source with selectable Power Settings; power settings range from 20 to 120 Kw
- High resolution (1.0 nm)
- High scan speed up to 24,000 nm/min
- Sensitivity, high performance R928 PMT detector combined with PerkinElmer optics ensures optimum performance across the spectrum.
- Broad excitation and emission wavelength range up to 900 nm
- For samples at risk for photo-bleaching the FL 6500 provides accurate and high quality results with a user controllable pulsed excitation source.
- Superior wavelength accuracy and reproducibility for right first time results
- ۴ collection modes enable you to do more on one instrument: Fluorescence, Phosphorescence, Chemi/Bio-Luminescence, and Time Resolved Phosphorescence measurements
- Easy to use, your laboratory can generate accurate and reliable fluorescence data, regardless of the operator’s experience level through intuitive Spectrum FL software designed around your workflow.
- Flexible – ۲۶ and plug-n-play auto-recognized accessories enable you to analyze a wide array of sample types and conditions.
- Effortless, with numerous preset methods aid you to move between variety of method types.
- Ideally suited thin coatings, nanoparticles, quantum dots, cell-biology, immunology, molecular biology, enzymology, and tissue & protein analysis.
- Save time and money with the long life Xenon bulb. When the time does come to replace it save again, you can easily replace the pre-aligned bulb yourself without the assistance of service engineer
- Peace of mind with Radian, PerkinElmer’s proprietary instrument remote monitoring system
- Compact footprint to free up valuable bench space (occupies only 66 cm (26 inches) of bench space