The new 6495 triple quadrupole LC/MS system is an ultrahigh-performance system built for research and testing labs investigating large batches of samples. Equipped with the latest, innovative iFunnel technology, this LC/MS/MS achieves ppq-level detection limits for the most challenging analytes in heavy matrix, for example in omics, food, and environmental analysis, while providing high precision at sub-millisecond dwell times.
Ultimate mass spectrometry performance is complemented by built-in instrument intelligence designed for demanding, nonstop routine analysis. Features including AI-based SWARM tuning, VacShield, early maintenance feedback (EMF) dashboard, scheduled tune, and Intelligent Reflex ensure that the system stays productive longer at peak performance, giving you peace of mind and improving the bottom line of your business.
- Fourth generation, innovative iFunnel technology captures more of the ESI plume during ionization, resulting in dramatic improvement of signal response and detection limit compared to non-iFunnel systems
- SWARM autotune obtains the absolute best system settings using a multifactorial optimization artificial intelligence algorithm
- Intelligent Reflex workflows provide data-dependent sample reinjection protocols that focus on sample assurance or improvements in sample throughput
- VacShield enables quick and easy cleanup of matrix deposits without venting the system
- Scheduled tuning alleviates the burden of routine maintenance, so you know that the mass spectrometer is always at peak performance
- Early maintenance feedback provides an easy-to-read dashboard to help visualize LC/MS instrument health and anticipate upcoming maintenance events
- Application-focused tuning and workflows facilitate analysis and quantitation of lipids, metabolites, peptides, proteins (digested), PFAS, and pesticides
- Compound optimizer allows fast method development by enabling users to create methods or add new compounds to an existing method, with automatic tuning to develop an optimal MRM transition for each new compound
- Seamless method transfer between Agilent LC/MS instruments on MassHunter 12 or higher shortens method development time and eases the burden of moving methods from system to system