GC Capillary Column Rtx-5 30m, 0.25mm ID, 0.25µm
Rtx®-5 Columns (,fused silica),
(,low polarity phase, Crossbond® diphenyl dimethyl polysiloxane),
- General-purpose columns for drugs, solvent impurities, pesticides, hydrocarbons, PCB congeners (,e.g., Aroclor mixes),, essential oils, semivolatiles.
- Temperature range: -60 °C to 350 °C.
- Equivalent to USP G27 and G36 phases
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 280 °C.
- Similar Phase(,s),: HP-5, DB-5, CP-Sil 8 CB, ZB-5 NOTE: DB-5MS is a silarylene-based polymer, similar to Rxi-5Sil MS
The diphenyl dimethyl polysiloxane stationary phase is the most popular GC stationary phase and is used in a wide variety of applications. All residual catalysts and low molecular weight fragments are removed from the Rtx®-5 polymer, providing a tight mono-modal distribution and extremely low bleed.