Frontier MIR/NIR Spectrometer
Choose the Frontier™ range of Fourier Transform IR spectrometers for superior spectroscopic performance in demanding applications. Powerful and adaptable, the Frontier meets all your current analysis needs and can be expanded as your research goals evolve. An exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and photometric performance assures optimal spectral quality to ensure best-in-class sensitivity. This configurable platform provides dependable and consistent operation through years of service.
Part Number: L1280034
• Two temperature-stabilized DTGS (deuterated triglycine sulfate) detectors: one optimized for MIR with an enhanced SNR of 15,000:1 peak-to-peak for a 5 second scan, and one suited for NIR with <10µA RMS noise over 250nm range for a 1 minute scan
• Optional liquid nitrogen cooled MCT (mercury cadmium telluride) detector
• Optical system with KBr beamsplitter for MIR for a spectral range 8,300 – l350 cm-1 at a best resolution of 0.4 cm-1, and a CaF2 beamsplitter for a spectral range of 14,700 – l2,000 cm-1 at a best resolution of 0.5 cm-1
• Standard AVC/APV/AVI
• Standard gold optics
• Standard KBr windows
• Option to include the Near Infrared Reflectance Accessory (NIRA) as a package
• An External Beam Pack can be configured to allow for automatic beam path switching for use with external accessories such as the Spotlight™ microscope, NIRA accessory, and the General Purpose Optical Bench.